Faith in Nature
Founded by Rivka Rose in 1974 with the belief that natural, ethical, products should be available to everyone.
In 1974 natural products were not fashionable or mainstream but Rivka Rose driven by the passion for her products knocked on doors around the country until she found stockists.
They believe that everyone should benefit from what the earth provides and they are passionate about affordable pricing and only using natural ingredients. This ensures that everyone can afford to be natural.
For their business they believe in putting people and the environment first. Products are manufactured locally and as green as possible.
Their products harness the power of nature without harming nature in the process, their ingredients are naturally derived, cruelty free, vegan and work beautifully.
Faith in Nature " Everything affects everything. Beliefs and Faith. They go hand in hand ".
- No animal tested products. No animal ingredients. No ingredients tested on animals (with a cut off date in accordance with BUAV (Cruelty Free International) requirements of 1988, and for our Household Cleaning range, a cut off date of 2003). All products are Vegetarian and Vegan.
- No Genetically Modified ingredients.
- No synthetic colouring or fragrances.
- No SLES, SLS or Parabens.
- No artificial preservatives.
- No BPA plastic (and we use rPET bottles wherever possible).
- No Methylisothiazolinone (MI)